Thursday, October 24, 2013

Weight Loss Blog: Days 23-24: Achievements

I'll admit that I get excited over the small stuff. It's who I am. Whether it's in this adventure or something else- the small things are a big freaking deal. Like my last post- I've been trying weight loss schemes for YEARS. And every time a lb came off- I did my little victory jig and moved on. (yes... if you saw it, you'd laugh)
So when I post my weekly numbers, I get excited knowing that what I'm doing is actually doing something (go figure.... who knew a good diet and exercise would actually work?)

So here I am to say- celebrate everything. Whether it's an inch, a lb, .2 lbs, or the fact that you can now walk up a flight of stairs without becoming breathless- it's worth celebrating.

Like today- I woke up and did the scale like I do every morning and what came up? A number I haven't seen for a while. It made me smile. And then I entered said number into my calorie counter app and it brought up my total weight loss so far. I smiled again. And then I realized that I'm a mere 3 lbs away from my first 10 lb goal. THAT deserved the victory jig.

I can't say what will happen when I hit that mark- let alone my actual goal of 30 lbs....but I will say this: IT WILL BE EPIC. I think I might just celebrate by inviting all of you on a shopping spree and helping me choose out a new wardrobe or I might just throw a huge party with LOTS of good food :)-

Right now- it's a good day. I'm feeling a little more energized, I am seeing a noticeable difference in the way I look in certain clothing, and I am starting to like myself just a little bit more.

Celebrate it all my friends- it's what will keep you going.
I couldn't resist....lol

Monday's Weight: 166.6
Yesterday's weight: 166.2
Today's Weight: 165.8

No comments:

Post a Comment